About Hayat Foundation |
Hayat Foundation is a non-government, non-profit and non-political organization which was registered with Social Welfare Department, Punjab in 1995 under Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Registration & Control) Ordinance, 1961, under the registration No. 369/DDSW/FSD/95. We are also registered with Punjab Charity Commission.
- To develop and upgrade the health standards of peoples, especially from low- profile communities through social mobilization and other activities.
- To perform environment protection activities.
- To respond the issues related to child protection and women rights, through activities and trainings.
- To motivate, mobilize, sensitize and promote the spirit of child protection, education (formal, non-formal & inclusive) and human right, under programs.
- To respond sharply in case of any emergency (flood, earthquake or armed conflict), to help needy.